Anyone is welcome to join Deafblind Australia. Becoming a member of Deafblind Australia provides a number of benefits and allows you to participate in setting the direction of the organisation and share in our success. You will receive regular communications, receive priority invitations to events and other activities and have voting rights at our Annual General Meeting.
DBA Membership Benefits
- Learn about what’s going on in the deafblind community around Australia.
- Network with deafblind people or people with hearing and vision loss.
- Opportunities to be represented by DBA to look at problems and give answers.
- Receive the monthly DBA’s News sheet with all the latest news.
- Learn about legislations and services that effects our independence and access.
- Opportunities to vote and participate on the committee.
- Share/exchange knowledge with deafblind people, professionals, service providers that shape supports.
- Be part of NDIS/ILC to develop systematic models that empower deafblind people in all areas of their life.
Sign up for an annual membership
Follow a link below to sign up:
- People with deafblindness – Free lifetime membership – no renewal required
- Family and support persons – $20
- Professionals involved with the field – $50
- Organisations with less than $50,000 income – $150
- Organisations with more than $50,000 income – $200
Please email us at email@example.com if you
- need to advise of changes to your contact details for an existing membership
- would like to use a different payment method
- need assistance with filling out an online form